Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Determination in 2011

Usual every year people have new year resolution.. I also have a dream and a new determination.. First, I want to find and get the job I wanted. But not all we want can easily we get. We should strive to be what we want.. Second, I hope this year will be better than last year.. Each person must want the best in their lives..

If you want to be successful you must change your attitude. laziness, wait and wait, like chestnuts, and quickly give up. You must dispose all this attitudes from yourself.. Sometimes we talk more, but this is not changing our attitude.. you must placed your passion for change that all..

I was hoping someone could give me the motivation to achieve my ambition.. Love u baby..

No comments:

Post a Comment