Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happiness versus wealth

If you have the option of which you will choose?
wealth? happiness? or both?


I come from the middle of the community. Means not too poor or rich. Until now I never have a dream to be rich. Believe it or not? let people want to say anything, I do not have high ambitions, I have no dreams. I do not care about all that. Does not mean I do not have dreams. I also have a dream, but my dream is not going to be rich. My dream is to live. Happy in the world, happy in the afterlife. For me, this wealth will not guarantee a happy life.

Let us live simply. But happy. As the prophet Muhammad s.a.w.life .
Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. He said: Rich is not because a lot of property. However, the rich are rich in heart.

But, I do not want to inhibit their dreams, those who want to pursue wealth. Please do so. Allah did not prohibit the servants gather wealth. Because if rich, be la lot of charity and Zakat. Only, we can not collect property let by way of that.

* All people have their own views about the true meaning of wealth and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment