Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

i am always me....whether people like it or not..

The above paragraph is actually taken from a person who changed my life. she told not to care about what other people say and most importantly, we know ourselves how. I have a degree, but until now I no longer work. many people say that I am choosy, but they all do not know anything. they just know looking for mistakes and weaknesses of others. I hate people who just selfish with no thought for other people. sometimes I feel no need to study up to degree, Spm was already enough. but I believe there is wisdom behind it.

So I will hold the sentence `I am always me ... Whether people like it or not.` Who is like me will continue to love me and those who do not like me better watch yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment